Cannot attach smart reply model to conversation profile

I have a Smart Reply Conversation Model that is deployed successfully inside of Agent Assist. 

Screenshot 2023-09-09 at 9.16.53 AM.png

I am now trying to attach it to an existing conversation profile; however, it fails after ~1 minute with the message, "Internal Error Encountered" with no other information. 

Has anyone else encountered this? Are there any tricks for getting the model attached to a profile? 

0 2 256
2 REPLIES 2

If you're unable to link a Smart Reply model to a conversation profile and consistently face an "Internal Error Encountered" message without additional information, it suggests the potential presence of a problem with the platform or service in use.

Here are some troubleshooting steps:

1. Verify if the platform or service you're using has any ongoing maintenance or service outages. Sometimes, such errors can be caused by temporary issues on their end.

2. Clear your browser's cache and cookies. Sometimes, cached data can cause unexpected issues when interacting with web-based platforms.

3. Ensure that your user account has the necessary permissions to attach models to conversation profiles. Sometimes, permission settings can prevent certain actions.

4. If possible, try attaching a different model or resource to the conversation profile to see if the issue is specific to the Smart Reply model or if it's a more general problem with attaching resources.

5. Ensure that the platform or service software is up to date. Sometimes, updates contain bug fixes and improvements that can address such issues.

If the issue still persists, you can file an issue.

I have the same issue,  did you find a solution?