Dialogflow CX Generative AI Workshop

Hey everyone! I have created an example with 2 agents to showcase the GenAI capabilities!
There are 2 different agents:
1. Intent Based: This agent will test the webhook. It is an agent that retrieves information about Pokemons. The interaction is based on intents and entities and calling webhooks.
2. Generative AI: This agent will be used to test the generative AI capabilities, it calls LLMs (PALM 2 instead of a webhook). It is an agent that retrieves information about Pokemons. The interaction is based on intents and entities and LLMs to fetch information. It uses Generative Fallback and Generators Capabilities. The idea of the second one is exploring the Gen AI capabilities and how to use LLMs properly

You have the code here: https://github.com/xavidop/dialogflow-cx-webhook-pokedex/tree/main
this repo includes the 2 agents and the webhook code

I hope this is useful for you!

Solved Solved
5 4 1,165
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Love this, thanks for sharing! We're working on a new Community area for hands-on Gen AI developers. I'll keep you in mind once it's live! 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AndrewB
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing! 

Love this, thanks for sharing! We're working on a new Community area for hands-on Gen AI developers. I'll keep you in mind once it's live! 

Awesome!!

Ping me if you need anything!

Best,

Xavi