Any chance there's a Linux GUI for managing GCP?

Hi guys,

Relatively new to using GCP for my cloud infra but really enjoying it so far. 

I seem to be running into some page loading issues on the Console which I need to get to the bottom of.

For administering services on the account I find it useful in conjunction with the CLI. But (even as a wishlist item!) it would be nice if there were a standalone desktop client for administering the overall Cloud so that issues like bad extensions etc didn't put the main environment navigation at risk.

Any chance there's a third party tool of this nature out there? If not ... Google ....please take this as a feature request. I think a standalone desktop GCP administration client would be very useful!

4 2 131
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @danielrosehill ,

As a former Senior Unix Admin I will say that using GUI on Linux is not good idea 🙂 . Apart from Linux, this is a advantage of using UI via webbrowser , that you don't need to have additional clients. I found one client if we can call this tool, for IAP connection management. But that soft was written for Windows. 

PS: if you having issues because of extensions, this is not cloud related imho 😄 or I've understood something wrong 😄 I'm using google cloud UI heavily along with CLI and I've never had any issues 🙂 

cheers,
DamianS

You speak the truth! Just thought I'd ask while I'm putting together my little management stack etc. The console bugs ironed themselves out with the setup configuration testing utility thankfully.

Top Labels in this Space