GCP Free tier instance format and billing

PG_
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

Hi,
After 4 month without issue, I am charged 0.59$ for the sku "E2 instance core Americas" (free tier deductions included) and 0.24$ for the sku "E2 instance RAM Americas" (deductions included) but I do not understand why I get over the free tier limit. I though I was in the limit of free tier, but I cannot find more details to see what caused to pass above the limit.

The documentation https://cloud.google.com/free/docs/gcp-free-tier/?hl=en#compute says 1 e2-micro each month with 30GB standard. Here is the details of my instance:
detail1.JPGdetail2.JPGdetail3.JPG

Please, what am I missing ?

NB: It would be great to have a public template already configured to deploy a free instance.

1 2 600
2 REPLIES 2

PG_
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

It seems it is related to the current google billing issue, price is now 0.02$. But the incident started the 28 July and I see a peak on the 25 July. Even if nothing changed and the log does not detect any change.

Screenshot_20220731-102659.jpg

Screenshot_20220730-123347.jpg

it seems like the community does'n't give sh't about the issues posted. no answer yet i am facing the same issue have you managed to solve it? why these charges are incurring.

Top Labels in this Space