Google Cloud Shell disabled for account

I got this message:

Google Cloud Shell has been disabled for your account due to a violation of our Terms of Service.
The most common reason for this is detection of activity in your account that adversely impacts the Google Cloud Platform Services, other customers' or their end users' use of the services, or the Google network or servers used to provide the services. This may include use of the Google Cloud Platform for cryptocurrency mining or for intrusion attempts against a third party.
If you believe this was in error, you may appeal here.

I just opened graphical interface with a script. Is it violent!
I Have enemy too i am in doubt who did this.
5 10 776
10 REPLIES 10

I'm also the one who is facing this problem recently.

Same here .. Was running "Managing cloud infrastructure using kpt", and got this in progress.. Didn't get any notifications whatsoever. Any idea how to complaint about the verdict? Having a trial account, so this is the correct place, right?

私も今日同じ問題に直面して使用できなくなった。

I have the same problem

Google Cloud Shell は最近、新しい形式のコードエディタへの切り替えることができるようになっていましたが、私は古い形式を使い続けていました。古い形式を使い続けたことが、「detection of activity in your account that adversely impacts the Google Cloud Platform Services, other customers' or their end users' use of the services, or the Google network or servers used to provide the services」というアクティビティの検出に繋がったのだろうか。

特に私の場合は、手動でインストールしていたVS Code拡張機能をバージョンアップさせたタイミングでこの事態が発生しGoogleCloudShellにアクセスできなくなった。

皆さんは古い形式のままでしたか?新しい形式の方に切り替えていましたか?

I am also facing the same problem, I had utilized the 4/5GB of quota

wanna to know how to reactivate it

I have been waiting for some solution for over 2 weeks now. Still not a single step closer to solving it....

It looks like some action has been taken by Google SRE team against the drop performance or throughput (# of tickets have increased for google cloud sell unavailability for end users) 

私は昨日、Project IDX が使用できるようになりました。GoogleCloudShellの代わりとして使っていこうと思います。

Project IDXは現状ではCloudSourceRepositoriesとの連携の仕方がわからなくて使いにくい。

Anyone knows how to solve it?

Top Labels in this Space