OR-CBAT-15 ERROR Google cloud free trial account

Hey im new at here need some help for google cloud I cant create new account it says OR-CBAT-15 ERROR Code Please dont say me contact support cause i cant Just wanna learn what does error code says ty

25 174 84.7K
174 REPLIES 174

I'm facing same error, 19-02-2024

2024-Jan-22 - I still have the same [or-cbat-15] error. Can give some hint? I tried with different accounts and different cards.

The same [or-cbat-15] error form me from PL. I've tried with different cards (Visa and MasterCard) for different payment profiles (private and even as sole-trader-company) and also with/without VPN connection. All triedy by chromium and firefox browsers. All failes on the same step 

The error code OR-CBAT-15 typically indicates an issue with account creation on Google Cloud Platform. Unfortunately, its specific meaning isn't publicly documented. Try clearing browser cache/cookies, using a different browser/device, ensuring stable internet, waiting and retrying, or contacting Google Cloud Support for assistance.

How can i open account?

The OR-CBAT-15 error code on Google Cloud often relates to issues with account creation or verification. It's advisable to double-check your provided information, ensure it aligns with Google's account creation requirements, and try again. If the issue persists, consider clearing browser cache/cookies or trying a different browser. If all else fails, reaching out to Google Cloud Support is recommended for personalized assistance.

The Only Solutions is to Buy the Plans 😃 i mean free trial google cloud is not exist

I can't bind bills using physical cards and virtual cards. How can I solve it?

For me buying cheap book from Google Books was helpful for create billing account.

This action couldn’t be completed. Try again later. [OR-CBAT-15]

April 2024, still facing same issue. Also read the thread and there are many comments from google about this being a payment issue. Then another Google comment about it not being a payment issue but a false-positive bug in the fraud-prevention system. Whatever it is, Google clearly has no empathy for those struggling with it for the past 2+yrs else it would have been solved.

U mnie wysakuję błąd Nie udało się wykonać tego działania. [OR-CBAT-23]

Czy można coś zrobić w tej sprawię bo nie mogę skorzystać z api

Still doesn't work by the way, already tried 4 different debit/Credit cards 🙂

5/2/2024 still get the same issue      !!

Top Labels in this Space