Request for Assistance Regarding Compute Engine Bill

Hello, my name is Bambang, and I am a student from Indonesia. In January, I tried the Compute Engine service, which had a free trial of $300 or approximately 4.5 million Indonesian Rupiah. I used it for research and learning purposes to extract data through the Twitter API.

At the time, there was a deferred payment, which I was not aware of. I thought my free trial balance would automatically be used up, so I ignored it. But it turned out the balance wasn't used up, and I immediately stopped using the Compute Engine and did not do anything else because I didn't know what to do.

Yesterday, I received an email stating that I must pay with my own money because I may have exceeded the free trial period and didn't use up the trial balance, which I thought would be used up automatically. I am scared and shocked because the amount is 3 million Rupiah, which is a large sum for me. I used the service for only one month, for educational and research purposes, and not for commercial or business purposes where I didn't earn any money from it.

I am wondering if there is any solution other than having to pay the 3 million Rupiah with my own money. Considering that I am still a student and used your service for only one month, and not for commercial purposes, but for learning and research purposes where I didn't earn any money from it.

The ID of my bill is 01CFC2-A088EB-DE2687

Thank you

Note: I don't know how to contact GCP services official support other than this, please help me 😥

graphgraphbalancebalancelaporan email gcp.png

0 1 145
1 REPLY 1

Hello bambangsy,

Welcome to GCC!

You may contact Google Cloud Billing Support or Contact Sales.

Thanks

Top Labels in this Space