Lab "Answering Complex Questions Using Native Derived Tables" is broken - highly frustrating!

In the path BI and Analytics with Looker, the path:  https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/paths/28/course_templates/665/labs/413308 isn't completing in any way.

It's literally the very last part I have to finish in the whole path and I tried it 6 times over 2 hours.

I tried from 0, maybe I missed something. I tried to fix anything in the path to my best knowledge. The last validator will not validate and always give out the same message which I complied to in magnifold ways. I now get an error feedback of "Sorry, your quota has been exceeded for this lab.

It's not even a difficult lab. It's a very basic lab, but something is off with what the validator is scanning for. 

It's highly frustrating.

0 1 52
1 REPLY 1

Hi Andi, 

I am unable to click your link to see which component of the BI and Analytics Path you are struggling with. However, if you click on the question mark in the top right hand side of the Cloud Skills Boost console there is an option for chat support. When I had a similar issue with the course, that is how I was able to get help and finish the lab.

Cheers, iCatData

Top Labels in this Space