ReCaptcha V3 Enterprise doesn't return a reason

Hey yo!

I have implemented score based reCaptcha enterprise(invisible) on my web project. Documentation 
specifies that when a low score is returned in an assessment, typically there will be a reason to explain the reasoning behind the low score, but this don't happen with any score. Should i configure something specific to get the reason for low scores?

If necessary i can provide more information about my problem.

0 2 457
2 REPLIES 2

Good Day and welcome to the community!Based on your scenario, here is a good read regarding interpreting an assessment.[1] Here you can see details on how the score is interpreted and some helpful information on your use case.

[1] https://cloud.google.com/recaptcha-enterprise/docs/interpret-assessment#interpret_assessment

Thanks for your attention!
Inside of "Understanding reason codes" section in the documentation, we have this information:
"Some scores might be returned with reason codes that provide additional information about how reCAPTCHA Enterprise interpreted the interactions." 

What Google consideres before send or not the reason code? I have this doubt because, when i got a low score(like 0,1 or 0,3), the assessment doesn't return any reason inside of  RiskAnalysis object, only the score.