DUET AI

We could not activate Duet AI in Cloud Code; please contact your site administrator to be added to the allow list.

Solved Solved
1 2 411
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi @syntway

Welcome and thank you for reaching out to our community.

I get that you are having challenges setting up DUET AI in your project, please follow this guide and make sure that you or an administrator from your team have been granted access to use the API.

To activate Duet AI in a Google Cloud project, an administrator needs to enable the Cloud AI Companion API and grant the Cloud AI Companion User and the Service Usage Viewer Identity and Access Management (IAM) roles to users.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @syntway, I hope the solution from @lsolatorio was helpful! Let us know if you're still having issues getting your Duet AI activated in your Cloud Code.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @syntway

Welcome and thank you for reaching out to our community.

I get that you are having challenges setting up DUET AI in your project, please follow this guide and make sure that you or an administrator from your team have been granted access to use the API.

To activate Duet AI in a Google Cloud project, an administrator needs to enable the Cloud AI Companion API and grant the Cloud AI Companion User and the Service Usage Viewer Identity and Access Management (IAM) roles to users.

Hope this helps.

Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @syntway, I hope the solution from @lsolatorio was helpful! Let us know if you're still having issues getting your Duet AI activated in your Cloud Code.