Google split my account, charged me for months secretly, and refuses to help

I was running Kubernetes  server for mo, whichand deleted and canceled. Eight months later, I noticed that they created a new billing account which made it impossible for me to see that I was being charged all these months since it was hidden in a different new billing account.I was charged every month $500 even though I deleted this cloud and stones removed it and got two confirmation emails for it. They legally charge an account that was associated with a separate project that had no relation to this. After dealing with support, they put me on hold for over five hours gave me fake phone numbers help me talk with robots and sent me more fake phone numbers. Then after all this, I thought finally this was removed from the account just to see that they reactivated it on random IP address after I permanently deleted it and charge me another $500 increase the charges even more. This company is a scam and I’m starting a class action lawsuit I believe that they’re engaged a massive fraud similar to what Wells Fargo deal with account splitting. If you’ve experienced similar situation, please contact me 

0 0 70
0 REPLIES 0