Recover VM files from a project suspended for payment

I have a project on Google Cloud (able-rarity-410416), for a period I used the evaluation balance and continued using it normally, but I ended up forgetting to reduce the vm's resources to adapt to the planned value for monthly expenses, it happened that the value ended up exceeding it and I'm not able to Make the payment now, is it possible for me to recover even the files on the vm? as they are very important and a marketplace project with 130 thousand products

3 1 61
1 REPLY 1

Hello @dougaslopez  ,Welcome on Google Cloud Community.

As per notification "Shut-down projects and the data stored in them may be recovered for a limited time before the projects are permanently deleted. If you’d like to recover your project, you must cancel the project’s permanent deletion before END DATE"

According to that, yes you should be able restore even data located on your disk IF you cancel project termination before END_DATA. However, you billing account for that project will be unlinked, so remember to once project has been restored, link proper billing account AND then start your VMs, SQLs etc. 

DamianS_0-1714020998308.png

cheers,
DamianS