Integration connector for Workday using Auth2.0

Hi All,

I am trying to create an integration with workday with Auth2.o connection  but while Authorizing i am getting the below error:

AuthScheme=OAuth but no OAuth credentials found. Please set InitiateOAuth=GETANDREFRESH or provide an OAuthAccessToken.

Can somebody help me with the below error.

0 10 700
10 REPLIES 10

Can you please share more details, any screenshot, also the project and connection details would help. Please share it with me personally.

Attaching a screenshot from a successful workday connection using Oauth 2.0 authentication

anjalisoni3655_0-1702281412037.png

Configuration from workday UI

anjalisoni3655_0-1701752911198.png

I did my best to follow the instructions provided by @anjalisoni3655 , but the result I receive is Status:  [S22] permission denied.  I can't find any information on the error.

Please share and project id and connection name .

project id:  workday-407217

connection name:  workday-projects

This error is received from Workday. If access isn't granted then the API returns "S22 Permission Denied" error. Looks like the workday connection is not having permission to generate access token. 

For REST connection, please ensure that you have provided API URL and scopes. The format of the API URL is https://<base_url>/ccx/api/v1/<tenant>

And, could you also try with "system" scope?

I have created a new connector in a new data center.  I used the System scope.  I made a new API Client for the System scope.  I receive the same [S22] error.  

Even now, the workday connector is not have permission to generate the access token. Could you please check the scopes defined in Workday API Client. 

When we tested internally, we have used "system" scope in the connection and selected all the scopes in the Workday API client. I am attaching a screenshot of the list of scopes provided for the API client. 

Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 5.08.47 PM.png

Please take a look at https://community.workday.com/sites/default/files/file-hosting/restapi/index.html to know the scopes for each entities. And, please provide the same scope in both Workday and Connection.

@lookoo is it worked?