Cloud Digital Leader

Now starting on my Cloud Digital Leader Journey. I feel confused on where to even get started because it’s so much information that it gets overwhelming. For recent certification holders, what helped you pass and get certified? 

Solved Solved
4 5 226
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Just follow the cloud digital leader learning path on Google cloud skills boost and review the sample questions.

View solution in original post

The videos in the learning path are the most substantial. Go through them at least twice and get comfortable with the quiz questions. The questions in the certification exam will feel very similar.

The other courses may relate to the older versions of the exam but may be helpful too. Depends on your time budget.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Just follow the cloud digital leader learning path on Google cloud skills boost and review the sample questions.

Thanks. I just notice there are so many trainings out here. I get confused at where to stick. 

The videos in the learning path are the most substantial. Go through them at least twice and get comfortable with the quiz questions. The questions in the certification exam will feel very similar.

The other courses may relate to the older versions of the exam but may be helpful too. Depends on your time budget.

Thanks, I'll do just that

kc3
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

The Digital Leader course can seem overwhelming in the beginning. 

I do think that the exam guide is very detailed on what is expected and going through it line by line very worthwhile.

Google Cloud Digital Leader Certification Exam | Google Cloud  |  Learn

(if you have enough time: the CDL does not require doing anything practical but I think it is still useful to do some arcade labs to get some intuition on the compute & storage solutions.)

Top Labels in this Space